We are always looking for bright and experienced professionals who can contribute to our company. Our recent growth has created a variety of exciting and rewarding career opportunities for people to join our growing team. Interested parties may apply with cover letter and CV to HRA Department
- Manage network, system, server and storage infrastructure of on-premise server room, data centre and cloud platform within our group
- Maintain proper documentation of corporate infrastructure such as network diagram, hardware & software inventory, operation procedure and guideline, incident report, etc.
- Provide system support to helpdesk support team to deliver IT services on an assigned user service level
- Assist and coordinate with vendors in the design, implementation and maintenance of IT project
- Perform ad hoc duties assigned
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience in network and server administration and project implementation
- Solid experience in security, networking and general backend applications management such as Firewall, Routers, Switches, WLAN, IPSec VPN, MPLS, VoIP, Video Conferencing, BackupExec, Veeam, Kaspersky Anti-virus, IronPort Anti-spam, etc.
- Good knowledge in Wintel and Linux on virtualization platform and server applications such as Microsoft AD, Microsoft Exchange, VMware vSphere, Microsoft Azure, Nutanix AHV, Microsoft HyperV, etc.
- VCP/ CCNA/ CCNP certificate holder will be an advantage but not a must
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
To apply for this position, please submit the following:
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties are invited to send their resumes together with a cover letter stating career history, qualifications, availability, current and expected salary, and contact telephone number, email address to email@example.com
Applicants not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data provided will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment purposes.